Car purchase was a very big decision always taken by middle class families. But now days it is very easy to take decision to buy a car because today’s car market is very versatile and many options are available for buy/sell cars. There are lots of online Cars Portal play vital role in this market for buy car and sell.
As the price of new cars has climbed. Used car have become more popular than ever, inflation aside. Now you can purchased used car with a warranty and pre-owned certified cars with finance facility
If you buy used car from unknown person or car dealers, you must have check certain things in car as mention below-
Used -Car-Buyer’s Checklist
- Research The Used Car Asking Price- today’s are many option to check prices of used cars.
- Find out how much it would cost to insure the vehicle.
- Check the used car’s vehicle history using online and printed resources.
- Check how many miles or kilometers are on the odometer-A used vehicle mileage helps determine its value
- Check the car body for rust or damage.
- Inspect the tires for wear.
- Check Engine and other parts oil level and colour.
- Check coolant and rediator for leaks or corrosion.
- Test car steering and suspension.
- You must have insure car is non-accidental.
- Check air-condition or heater
- Check all lights/ indicators all electrical parts properly working or not.
- Check engine sound, car sound is explain most of the things about car.
- Check Car Documents – Car related documents means car RC, Insurance, NOC (if car finance by bank). You must check owner serial, engine and chasise number, colour etc matched with car RC.
- Take test drive of car is minimum 3-4 kms and feel the car running properly or not.
- Always inspect car in daylight
- You can check car through service station or known mechanic
- Find out how much it would cost to finance the vehicle using car portals
There are so many things you should remember if you buy used car for check each and every things about used car you can visit Godrivo.com